Woot Math has content for K-12, so regardless of what you are looking for, you’ve come to the right place! To get started, you can first select your grade using the left-hand navigation or search.
You can further filter search results by selecting a specific number of tasks and subject, as shown:
To view the Adaptive Learning content, select the Grades 3-7 option as shown:
Any of this content can be added to My Content, which will allow you to edit, assign, preview, and more. Learn more about how to assign content to your students here.
Woot Math provides free interactive PD, which will walk you through a number of steps as you get started using Woot Math in your classroom. The interactive design lets you choose those areas you want to learn more about, and skip those that you are already comfortable with. Topics include:
- Setup your class(es)
- Introduction to Woot Math (Part #1)
- Woot Math Demo (both teacher and student experience)
- Adaptive Learning deep-dive for your classroom
- Best practices for high-quality implementation
- How to make assignments
- How to run a teacher-led formative assessment
- How to leverage grouping in your classroom
- Learn about the digital scratchpad
To get started, click here.