On The Web
- Go to www.wootmath.com
- At the top of the page, students should click “Enter Code Here” to be taken to the student log in page.
- Students will then enter their teacher code and press Go!
- At the login screen, students will then enter their Woot Math Username and Password. If using Google Classroom or Clever, click on the Sign in with Google or Log in with Clever button to get started.
If you are using an iPad that does not yet have the Woot Math app installed, please download and install it as follows.
- Download Woot Math from iTunes
- Launch app
- Enter teacher code
- After you enter the teacher code (needed only the first time), you will be prompted to login. Enter the Woot Math Username and Password. If using Google Classroom or Clever, click on the Sign in with Google or Log in with Clever button to get started.
Where do I find my Teacher Code?
Teachers – if you are unsure where to find your Teacher Code, please learn more here.
Parents – if you are helping your child log in to Woot Math, and do not have the teacher code, please ask your teacher for it.
Once students log in to their student dashboard, then their assignments will be the first thing they see. Want to learn how to create assignments for your students? Learn how here.